Friday, July 07, 2006

Icons. One Word. 70 Icons.

Yes, icons. Little 100x100 pieces of pure junk.
Which is exactly why I'm posting my entire collection. That I made all in the course of three weeks.

11 Elizabethtown, 3 Harry Potter, Two Liv Tyler, a whooping 14 Lord of the Rings, 1 Keira Knightley, sixteen Pirates of the Caribbean, 13 Matrix, 1 Princess Diaries, 1 Bill & Ted, 1 Secret Window, 1 Orlando Bloom, 1 Cate Blanchett, 2 Anne Hathaway, 1 Shrek 2, 1 Mona Lisa Smile, and 1 Lake House.
In other words, 70 little boogers. 70. My computer only knows how long they took to make.
And I haven't even bothered watching Mona Lisa Smile (hee-hee, truth be told, I don't even know what Mona Lisa Smile is about) or Secret Window.











Okay, so there aren't thirteen Matrix icons, four, apparently, of those "icons" turned out to be video clips of Neo shooting Agents.

No comments: